Tuesday 2 October 2012

San Diego's Bobbia is a Big Boobed AltBoobBabe!

Friends are great!  My good friend BritishBrooke recommended me to this gorgeous Cam model from San Diego, California, and once I recieved these great pictures I was smitten and decided that Bobbia would be my next featured model. Bobbia is 25 and has been camming at her site for about two years. Before that she worked in local strip clubs and peepshows.
She is a huge fan of the Beatles and rates the original series of The Twilight Zone as her favourite TV show.
Bobbia enjoys driving (especially driving men wild with desire) and wants even bigger boobs! For what it's worth I think Bobbia's boobs are just about perfect as they are. I'll leave that to you to judge for yourselves. All I can say is you could do a lot worse than get youselves a cam show and get to know Bobbia a bit better. You can also follow Bobbia on Twitter, where you may get the occasional free picture.
Till then enjoy these pictures of the gorgeous Bobbia. I particularly like the way the tight waisted corset emphasizes those wonderful breasts but \i'm sure you will have your own favourites!




No comments:

Post a Comment